The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Day 1 The begining

Happy New Year! So this is the beginning of my 365 day blog.  A peak at my so called glamorous life as a stay at home mom.  Today is just a running list of sorts of what I am doing.  I will try to be a little more entertaining in the future.  But to be perfectly honest it does not get too exciting.


Up at 8:30am, check 14yr old daughters phone, clean off clutter on my vanity,empty dishwasher, clean kitchen clutter, dry load of clothes,baking a loaf of homemade sour dough bread, eat Slim Jim for breakfast at11:20am, clean up Sofia's toys, call mom to wish her and dad Happy NY, update grocery list on iPhone app cool, vacuum downstairs, rice for lunch, put up clothes, clean up my desk area ....big job, clean bathroom and 1/2 bath, went through pile of cooking magazines and tore out recipes I might like, scanned few recipes to email to moms, Sofia played in her bed but did not nap so she is up and running around.  Dropped a candy cane in kitchen and it shattered so I had to vacuum it up,(4:15pm) now to get back to my desk area.....scanned Anna's homecoming picture, she was so pretty!
4:33pm trying to keep 2 1/2 yo out of my mess.
5:10 Trimmed Sofia's bangs and put a bandage on her thumb.  Anna joined Cooper and RWC (their dad) for dinner and to spend night.  Went to in-laws for dinner. Home to continue to work on my desk area, put Sofia to bed then off to bed....maybe listen to Twilight audio book if I can stay awake.

Lots to do tomorrow.  Have to "clean the tops" of everything again, cook a ham and scalloped potatoes, go to the store to buy green beans to cook for company coming at 1:00pm for lunch.   Ciao! Good night all 10:40pm.

Flu fighter cookies:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL