The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Glamorous Day 22

I am blogging from the back yard while I sun my legs.  I came out to enjoy the 74 degree sunny day. When I first came out I chopped a bunch of dead plants.  I just finished writing yesterdays post. Now it's time for today's events.

6am Anna woke me up because she was not feeling well.  I gave her some medicine and told her tocall RWC because he was taking her to school today.  At 6:45am the phone rang and RWC was out front...Anna did not call him...figures.  I had trouble going back to sleep but sometime around 8am fell asleep until 9am.  I got up, got Sofia up, and checked on Anna.  We had breakfast and then at 11:00am I took Anna to school.  When we got home I cleaned the fish tank filter then heated up leftover Chinese for lunch.  Hubs pulled himself off the phone long enough to eat and run.  That is when Sofia and I went outside to enjoy the beautiful day.  Sofia played in her sand table and got pretty dirty.  We went inside about 1:30pm, Sofia had a bath, and went for a nap at 2:45.   Anna and Cooper came home.  Talked to Anna about her next art project.  Took Anna to Michael's and Hobby Lobby to buy a canvas, paints, and various other supplies.  Stopped to pick up hubs dry cleaning.  Cooper had a friend over to play and stay for dinner.  I fried chicken strips and french fries.  Cleaned up the kitchen then Sofia and I watched Iron Chef.  Cooper's guest needed a ride home.  Cooper and I took him home and he asked to spend the night so we all came back.  I talked to my mom on the phone then watched Finding Nemo with Sofia. 10:20pm put Sofia to bed.  My head has been hurting all day and is getting to the unbearable stage so this is the end of the line for me tonight. Not sure if I left anything out.

Ciao and good night.
]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL