The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Glamorous Day 30 Anna and Andy meet

Today we all woke up at 9am.  Today Anna my 14yo daughter has her Sadie dance at school (this is where the girl asks the boy).  Of all the many boys at her school (she goes to  huge high school) she chooses to as a boy that is a friend of a friend.  He lives about 7 hours away across the state.  They have been texting and talking on the phone for about a month.  Today his parents are bringing him to town to take Anna to the dance. Crazy!!  I have never seen her so happy, smiling, nice, respectful, and giddy.  We waited until he arrived at our home at 1pm.  He was a very nice boy and his mother was also very nice.   We dropped Cooper and Sofia off at Maw Maw house and Anna, Andy, hubs, and I went to COSTCO.  On the way home we picked up Sofia and Cooper.  At home The older kids watched a movie.  I watched TV with Sofia.  I heated up some Red Beans and Rice for hubs and I.  Made bratwurst and baked potatoes for Cooper and Sofia.  6:15pm it was time to take the little couple, who are nuts about each other, to the restaurant to meet the other couples in their group.  I went back to pick them up at 8pm and drive them to the high school.  I will be picking them up around 11pm . I am blogging as I wait. 10:09pm not too much longer.

Ciao and good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL