The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Glamorous Day 24 Attack of the Killer Migraine

Ok so the night was awful with my migraine at it's peak and Sofia crying off and on, she was sick, did not help.  I brought Sofia to my bed at 8am and Anna and Cooper left for Church at 8:30am.  When Sofia got up for breakfast I stayed in bed a while longer*.  I got up and showered, hubs made me a yummy cappuccino, made some toast, and looked at the paper.  I scanned 3 pictures so hubs could try to restore them.  Cooked Sloppy Joe's for lunch. Did a little searching on the internet.  Washed 2 loads of laundry. Wrote yesterdays blog entry.  Made Crawfish Alfredo and a Salad for dinner.  Cleaned kitchen, gave Sofia a bath, watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and put away laundry.  Checked email, Google reader, and blogs.  Hubs will be up and gone early.  He's out of town for the week.  Will putter around a little longer then i will be off to bed.

Ciao and good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL