The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Glamorous Day 14 Rainy day blahs

Today started wayyyyy to early thanks to hubs.  He had to wake up at 5am or before to leave for the airport and did not make any attempt to let me sleep. Sure he will deny this but he was jabbing his toe nails into my leg and that is no accident then he was banging everything, then he could not find something, blah blah blah.  This made for a crappy feeling day with a headache. (Remember this blog is about me and how I feel and what I do) After he left at 5:30am and called and came back because he forgot his coat the kids started getting up for school and when they left it was about time to wake up a sleepy little Sofia for her school.  I fried eggs for Sofia and I for breakfast and today she ate.  We got ready and out the door without incident.   After dropping her off at school I went to the gym for Thursday workout which was hard because I felt so bad.  If I do not get enough sleep it physically affects me a lot.  After the gym I took a trip out to Walmart, the nice new one, to get milk, shampoo, and browse.  I came home started a load of laundry and rearranged a few cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.  I decided to take myself to Panera for lunch because I was craving a salad.  I had a Salmon Meditaranean salad and it was good.  Usually I feel insecure sitting alone eating but today I did not even think of it.  Cool!   It was time to pick up Sofia so off I went.

Once home with Sofia she was still hungry from lunch so I gave her a yogurt.  I put her down for a nap.  She stayed awake for a while but eventually fell asleep.   I took that time to call my mother and finish going through my last pile of food magazines.   Anna and Cooper came home and I had to take Cooper to Trumpet lessons.  Abuelita wanted to get out so she picked him up and brought him home. Did I mention it rained all day?   Anna and Cooper went with RWC for the evening so Sofia and I had leftovers for dinner.  I put her in the bath tub to play and I took a shower.   After that she had a popcorn snack and was watching TV while I was scanning a journal that Cooper wrote at school during his elementary years.  It is so cute I am trying to think of something really neat to make out of it.

9:02pm and hubs is on his way home from the airport.  Sofia is going to bed as soon as he gets here because I am going to bed as well.

Ciao and good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL