The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Glamorous Day 3 Messes multiply

8:44pm My first break of the day and I am soooo tired.  I must admit that I did not get up this morning until *9:30am, but in my defense the rest of the house was asleep too and I slept pretty badly.  I got up, showered, cooked sausage, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, and biscuits.   By 11:00am we were all taking down the Christmas decorations. The older kids actually helped without protest, amazing! We stopped for lunch around 2:30pm.  I made pasta with ham and alfredo sauce.  I cleaned the kitchen and ran the dishwasher then hubs and I tackled the rest of the decorations and vacuuming.  We finished around 7:30pm and  I unloaded the dishwasher and the kids were looking for dinner.  Ramen noodles for Anna and Cooper, leftover pasta for hubs and Sofia, and Lucky Charms Cereal for me. Now that is a dinner worthy of the Trump's.
Then I put Sofia in the bath while I stored a few more holiday items and retrieved some of the regular household decorations.  Don't get all freaked out, I was at my closet and the bathtub is right outside the door.

Sofia missed her nap yet again so I am counting the minutes to 9:00pm when I can put her to bed.
Tonight I will, I repeat, I will listen to my Twilight audiobook.   Tomorrow is Monday but the kids are still out of school until Wednesday.  I really need to get to Costco this week. Sorry just thinking out loud.

Ohhhh it's 9:03pm and hubs does not want to begin the nighttime process of story time.......hmph!!!  Cool, there they go.   I get to rock her after the story and it's off to bed for her and of to bed with my iPhone for me.

So how's this for "Glamorous" living?   Just wait until tomorrow I am positive it will get better.

Ciao!  Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL