The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Glamorous Day 8 House Housekeeper to Hot Momma

Shame I missed blogging last night.  Now I have to go back into my busy mind and recreate yesterday.
6:20 early to rise.  Lunches, breakfasts, meds, school taxi, home, back to bed briefly, get Sofia up, breakfast, the usual morning routine. Then I began cleaning, not just wiping the tops, actual cleaning like a real S@HM should.  Here is the short list vacuum carpet and floors (moving rugs and furniture), dust, clean wood blinds and shutters, clean kitchen counters, wipe major appliances, wipe chair rails, doors, light switches, clean masterbath including baseboards, shower, floors by hand on my knees, put away all remnants of Christmas. Somewhere in there I made lunch, did laundry, and put Sofia down for a nap (she never went to sleep).  At the end of the day I was tired.  Anna was going to abuelita's for the night and Cooper was going with RWC's for the weekend.  I asked hubs if we could take Sofia to MaMa (mother in law) and we could go have sushi, not at one of our local spots, but to a father away place we really like called AKA.  I got myself transformed from Cinderella the housekeeper to the hot momma and off we went.  It was awesome.

We stopped at Sam's Club to buy something, picked up Sofia, came home, watched Planet of the Apps (iPhone applications), watched weather, put Sofia to bed, and then it was lights out! To late to blog.

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL