The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Glamorous Day 2 You call this glamorous?

6:58pm I got up at 8:30am to begin cooking and picking up Sofia's toys. Dusted and cleaned glass on tables. Sent hubs to grocery store to buy green beans and bread (note: he bought the bread I specifically said NOT to buy) Friends that I had not seen in 6 or 7 years, who are like family, came with my mother for lunch. Cooked a ham, scalloped potatoes, and green beans, mom brought natillas (Spanish custard). They arrived at 1pm and we visited and looked at pictures until about 4pm. It was great seeing them again. I then set to the task of cleaning the dishes and the kitchen. Spent about 45 minutes listening to my audio Twilight book while Anna and Sofia were at the kitchen table drawing and creating, and hubs remains on the couch watching football. I thumbed through a new food magazine and ripped out the recipes I liked , one day I will actually organize them and use them. BTW that is one of my plans for the year.
It is now 7:10pm and the girls are in the kitchen eating again. Cooper is at a friends for a few hours. Hubs is on his computer playing a game until 7:30 when another football game starts. Charging my iPhone so I can maybe get back to my audio book later on. I guess I need to heat up some leftovers for dinner for myself and hubs.
8:25 Finished dinner, emptied dishwasher and reloaded it, Sofia is snacking and looks sleepy because she missed her nap.  Now to once again pick up Sofia's toys.......could I get some help? Hardly!
10:15pm Little one in bed, other two kiddos off to bed real soon.  I am on my way too.....
Ciao!  Buenas noches........



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL