The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Glamorous Day 29 Getting Ode to Clean

Better late than never.  Up at 6am to get kids ready and off to school.  Home again to do laundry, clean, and make sure the house is perfect for hubs coming home today and Anna's guest coming tomorrow.  I had to take money to Anna at school for her Sadie Dance tickets.  Then Sofia and I went and made a donation of items and stopped at the bank to get Anna money for her dinner tomorrow.  Came home Sofia and I had lunch and I put Sofia down for her nap.  I cleaned a little more until Anna and Cooper came home.  I had a headache so I lay down for an hour.  When hubs got in I made toasted ham and swiss sandwiches.  He ate out all week and I did not feel so well and that was dinner.  Amazing, everyone was happy with that.  We watched a few TV shows and we were all in bed by 10pm*.

Ciao and good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL