The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Glamorous Day 19 Errands and TV

My day started at 7:15am.  School day for Sofia.  Up, breakfast, dressed, and out the door by 8:30am.  Dropped Sofia off at school and went to the gym.  I increased my weights because I want to see more changes. After the gym I went to drop off a donation at Goodwill, fill by car with gas, buy Cooper lunch and take it to his school, and stop to get Sushi to bring home for hubs and I.  We ate our Sushi then I went to pick up Sofia from school.  Stopped to drop off a few prescriptions at the pharmacy. Sofia was so dirty with chalk and paint I had to give her a bath.  After her bath I put her down for a nap.  Hubs had to leave for the airport but he will be home tomorrow night.  I sat my tush on the couch and watched a few weeks of General Hospital to try and catch up.  Anna and Cooper came home.  Anna wanted to make hot dogs for dinner so I let her do it.  Woke Sofia up from her nap and we ate dinner.  I cleaned up the kitchen.  Anna and Cooper went back to spend the night with RWC so he could take them to school in the morning.  Sofia and I watched American Idol, ate popcorn and twizzlers, read stories, colored, and played with her babies.  I talked on the phone with Rosita for a few minutes.  It's now 9:01pm and I may start my last Twilight audio book when Sofia goes to bed.  Maybe I'll watch TV or maybe I'll read.  Tomorrow I power clean the house.

Ciao and good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL