The Glamorous Life of a S@HM

This blog is to record 365 days in my glamorous life as a S@HM (stay at home mom) Is every day really a vacation and do I get any sick days? You be the judge.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Glamorous Day 9 Lazy day

To day has been a lazy day.  It's cold outside so I got up late *, showered, read the paper, fixed lunch (too late for breakfast) called a friend and talked for 1 hour, put Sofia for a nap, wrote yesterday's blog, cleaned up Sofia's messes, did a little internet reading, made artisan bread dough (from scratch and by hand).  Now it is 5:38pm and my stomach says its time for dinner.  Hubs is going  to grill steaks and I need to to start the baked potatoes and green beans. I think I will saute a few shrimp with red chili and ginger dipping sauce while we wait on the steaks.  Sofia is awake but a little grumpy so I will need to work around her.  Bon Appetit

7:51pm Dinner was great.  I whipped up Bananas Foster for dessert.  Hubs is from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and loves it. We also tried a new wine... not our favorite so I added a squeeze of a meyer lemon (off of my tree) and some sprite.  Something we do in this house is eat very well most of the time.  Cleaned up the kitchen and sitting by the fire glimpsing at the Dallas Cowboy vs Phili. Eagles surfing the web, checking out twitter.

9:19pm Spent too much time looking at books on Amazon, I call it research for my book. I wish I had "all" the time to read and all the books.  Electronic book readers seem nice but I really like holding the book and I often choose books by their cover.  I spent some time reading Spanish Poverbs...I like: " If I die, I will forgive you. If we live, we shall see"

9:40pm I thing I will be signing of without much more activity except getting ready for bed at a leisurely pace.

Addendum: I had to come back and add.  I added a new post to a blog I last updated last May Art You Ready. 10:45pm I'm done.

Ciao, good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

 

glamorous life of a S@HM | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL